ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Low interest rates. Booming economy. And a flood of local and overseas buyers searching for real estate in Atlanta. Now is the time to build a rewarding career in the real estate industry.
This workshop is for everyone who wants to achieve financial freedom and build a career and fortune in real estate. Here, Luther Ragsdale will share with you all the best-guarded secrets of real estate wealth building, and above all, his tried and tested real estate prospecting and selling method.
“Being a successful real estate agent requires time, effort, and planning. Whether you're a real estate veteran or a beginner looking for a career change, you need to understand the basics of real estate selling. With this workshop, I aim to benefit the real estate community by my knowledge and experience with them. It's a quite comprehensive workshop covering all the major areas of real estate selling, including prospecting, marketing, investing principles, goal-setting, target market analysis, and much more.” - Luther Ragsdale
Learning Milestones of the Workshop
- Step-by-step process of becoming a million-dollar producer
- Setting short- and long-term goals and developing daily prospecting and marketing plans
- Creating a successful real estate business plan for 2018
- Identifying your target markets and developing customized strategies
- Successful strategies of building a lead-generating real estate listing program
- Using social media for real estate prospecting, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Understanding the pros and cons of buying online leads
- Using Zillow, Realtor.com, and Trulia for your real estate advantage
- Best email marketing practices for 2018
- The 10-step process of developing a successful advertising strategy for your real estate business in 2018
- Using CRM to automate follow ups, email responses, and text messages
- Using IDX on your business website for producing more pre-qualified leads
- Learn how to put your business on auto-pilot in 2018 and earn passive income
- Becoming a full-time real estate agent
- How to know when you're ready to take the leap
- Building a strategy for your real estate career
- Managing your finances
- Analyzing your productivity as a full-time real estate agent
Luther Ragsdale Broker/CEO
About the Presenter
Luther Ragsdale, the renowned name of Atlanta's real estate industry, is the presenter of this one-day workshop. He is a proud self-made multi-millionaire real agent and the CEO of Platinum Real Estate, a full-service mega brokerage firm.
With over 25 years of real estate experience under his belt, Luther Ragsdale has mentored and coached thousands of real estate agents and has inspired them to achieve new career heights.
Luther has conducted several workshops, training and coaching programs, and seminars on real estate prospecting, marketing, and wealth-building. He is the author of several top-rated real estate eBooks and training manuals.