For anyone who wants to consider a career in real estate, Atlanta is undoubtedly one of the best places to start. This city is renowned for rewarding those who wish to practice the profession. As of 2016, many real estate agents have been found to earn considerably more than the national average.
Many houses that are being built in the area often end up selling with a good margin for profit. For instance, in Atlanta the average sales price for a house in 2015 was $165,000. Surprisingly, these figures don’t account for the many agents who have their licenses but remain dormant for a season or two. Furthermore, after fulfilling the formalities of having your educational requirements met by the IRET and having your own license, an agent at Atlanta can go for job openings as high as $145,000.
The Force is Strong in Atlanta
Having a closer look at the bigger picture we can find some pretty amazing reasons behind the investment frenzy for the region, such as:
- With 5.5 million people, Atlanta is the 9th largest Metropolitan Area in the entire USA.
- Hartsfield—Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been often labeled as the busiest airport since 1998.
- Serving as a primary hub for transportation, Atlanta suits the Southern US well.
- Ranked above Miami, Hong Kong and Singapore, Atlanta takes the 14th rank as the largest city in the world in terms of GDP.
- Many global international consumer giants and business representing Fortune 500 are based in the vicinity such as AT & T, Coca-Cola Company, Cox Enterprise, CNN, Delta Airlines, Newell Rubbermaid, TBS, The Home Depot, and UPS.
- While the nation as a whole has only 27% adults with a college degree, Atlanta exceeds the average. 43% of its male population has a college degree.
Atlanta, an Absolute Delight for Homeowners
When it comes down to simply stating the obvious, Atlanta is a great place to live in for most homeowners find it as a terrific place to dwell in. Atlanta offers spacious housing, has one of the best neighborhoods and schooling system for the mental growth of the new generation.
Just 30 miles from the very center of Atlanta, over 2,800 square miles of land is open for new development; offering house-owners the chance to build the house of their dreams from ground up. But what makes it truly appreciable is that Atlanta naturally flat. There is no doubt that with such favorable odds Atlanta might well grow into one of the top five areas in US for real estate development. One of the best places to buy real estate in Atlanta includes:
- East Point
- Glenwood Park
- Peachtree City
For more information feel free to visit my website at lutherragsdale.com